Thursday, March 6, 2008

Some Changes

It has been some months since I last posted anything here. The exercise began as an assignment for work, but once I discovered the blogging world I found I couldn't quite let it go. And so the blog has sat unused until I could decide what I wanted to accomplish with it.

I haven't really decided, but I think I'm closer. Life over the last few years has been anything but serene. The last twelve months have brought major changes to our household, and those who know me know that I don't take to change easily. So there have been some struggles along with some really joyful times.

It has been my tendency to hold on to and to revisit difficulties I'm facing in my life. What I would like to have is a way to remind myself of the blessings I have received. So that is what I'm beginning with. I don't imagine any of this will ever be read by another person, but I'm going to write it as if it will. I like the idea of telling someone about what is good in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment