Saturday, October 6, 2012

A Reader's Hope

I know this sounds foolish, but I absolutely worry about there not being any books in Heaven. What do you think? My list of want-to-read books is seriously overloaded and is not helped in the least by my constant exposure to more books. I thought keeping a list on Goodreads would help keep me under control - it has helped in that I don't feel the need to snatch every book from the library shelf in the fear that I won't remember that I want to read it. But hop on over and take a look at that list - it's seriously out of control. It is becoming apparent that I need to give up television and maybe sleeping.

My only hope is that Heaven is supplied with huge bookshelves stocked especially for me. And there should probably be tea and a window overlooking the soft rains or Ireland. What are my chances?

3 comments:

  1. Kathy;

    I think heaven is how you make it and I look forward (no, I'm not in a hurry) with a good book, an Irish rain and all my loved ones around me.
    Love you Sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your chances are good and I pray we will all be there with our loved ones. I just don't want it to happen too soin.

    ReplyDelete