Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas Wrapup

Unbelievably, Christmas is over. Well, almost over. The living room is still crowded with boxes and gifts that haven't quite been put away. But the sweets are gone and things are slowly getting back to normal. The kids didn't really start bouncing off the ceiling until Monday, and then it was mostly Christian. He's having a tough time calming down. We're hoping a few days at the Y and a few nights of real sleep will help. Everyone was happy with their gifts. Jim overhead James say at Mom's house, "This is the best Christmas ever." I guess you can't ask for more than that.

Personally, I'm just ready to move on to the new year, but that's how I feel every year. Somehow I think I'm going to do next year better, and maybe someday that will be true. So I hope the new year is good for all of you. We're blessed to have this family and we need to stay in touch more often. One of my hopes is that I can get on this blog a little more often next year. It's become a place to record family events, which is fine, but I think it could be more.

All of you be well and happy through the rest of the holidays.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad it's over too but it was sure fun. I think it was okay not to have turkey. I would just like to dance with Kenzie to her maching. That would be FUNNY!!!

    ReplyDelete