Friday, April 3, 2009

Wrapping Up the Week

Not much on my mind this week. I "didn't finish" two books, giving them both up as useless. I watched "The Secret Life of Bees," reminding myself that I never remember the plots of books I read and seldom "get" the message. I cleaned one cupboard and got thoroughly bored with the whole idea so didn't clean any more. I spent one evening in front of the chimenea with Jim and the neighbors. Life has been okay.

My mind has been troubled about Matt. There is so much guilt wrapped up in the feelings I have about him. I know my loving family will all respond by saying we've done the best we could, but the wall I've built around my heart to keep myself safe from him seems like a pretty ugly thing and is sometimes hard to live with. So prayers are requested and I'll leave the subject there.

Now, off to dinner!

1 comment:

  1. I understand what you're saying here and yes, I feel you have done all you can. You and your family are always in our prayers here. Aren't we good at building walls? I wonder where we learned thaht.....

    ReplyDelete