Saturday, April 13, 2013

Peter Robinson

I've just finished the latest book in Peter Robinson's series with Inspector Banks, Watching the Dark. For those of you who haven't read his books, I highly recommend you give them a try. The characters are so well developed, and if you read from the beginning of the series forward, you learn to know his detective very well. My favorite book series are those in which I find people I would really like to know. So try them.

This poor blog is gathering dust, I know. I've been doing a lot of thinking about it - my good intentions are getting me nowhere. It kind of feels like my life has become such a routine that there isn't much to share over and above what goes into our checking in letters. But the original intent of the blog was not to share news. My hope was to start conversations, which has happened a few times. I really miss our times of being together, so I plan to muster my ideas and get this working again.

Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment